A Brief History
Nuttle Builders, Inc. was originally a division of the Nuttle Lumber & Coal Company which was founded in 1930 by Elias Nuttle. Nuttle Builders has specialized in the Design/Build contracting format since the 1950’s.
In 1973 the Nuttle Lumber and Coal Company was sold and the name shortened to the Nuttle Lumber Company. Nuttle Builders was incorporated as a separate company in 1984. Keith A. Neal, who started working for the Nuttle Lumber Company in 1975, purchased Nuttle Builders, Inc. in 1992.
Our office staff includes Plan & Design, Estimating, Book Keeping and Administrative personnel. Our field employees include skilled Carpenters and Painters. Other trade work such as Masonry, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, etc. are subcontracted to proven tradesmen.
About Us March 16, 2014